[lttng-dev] Need help in converting trace data into CTF

Jonathan Rajotte-Julien jonathan.rajotte-julien at efficios.com
Mon Jun 17 13:04:43 EDT 2019

Hi,

Note that if you plan on using Babeltrace 2 plugin system, the metadata file
will be generated based on the trace representation given by the source plugin.

See [1] for an example of this.

[1] http://git.efficios.com/?p=babeltrace.git;a=blob;f=src/plugins/text/dmesg/dmesg.c;h=7ed01cdc2f4dcdf64f88541884d26b8787df4760#l122

Cheers

--