[lttng-dev] 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Pros and Cons of LTTng

杨海 hai.yang at magic-shield.com
Thu Jul 25 11:21:47 EDT 2019

Hi

Thanks for quick response.
LTTng is really impressive on performance,especially under heavy workload. When using it on critical machines,stability is also essential.
I wonder how LTTng is commercialized and any products or OS distributions already enabled it.
I took a look at lttng-modules bug list,there are a few kernel oops years ago and got resolved. May I say it is very stable or it has not been fully tested?

regards
Hai