[lttng-dev] Contributing to LTTng Open Source Community

Santhosh Kumar Gunturu santhosh.978.462 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:58:38 EDT 2018

Hi All,

>From last few months, I have been thinking of contributing to open-source
community. I am interested in doing so but when never found the correct
platform to do so.

Whatever I learn in my daily life as an Engineer, I can contribute to
something signficant through this opensource community.

While I have started working on Performance Optimization for CFM Protocol
in Carrier Ethernet in networking industry. I came across this LTTng. So I
have seen significant contributions going on into LTTng.

Is there any opportunity that I can join this community ?
If not, What can I do to contributing to such communities in future ?

Thanks
Santhosh Kumar Gunturu