[lttng-dev] Query reagrding babeltrace generated output

Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:40:47 EDT 2018

Sorry for the delayed response.

>We would need the complete "babeltrace run" command. But it seems that
this is a
permission problem more than a problem with babeltrace

I figured it out. The problem was with my run command. I was using:

sudo babeltrace run --component=A:source.text.dmesg
--params='no-extract-timestamp=yes' --key=path --value ~/Desktop/add.txt
--component=B:sink.ctf.fs --key=path --value ~/Desktop/ --connect=A:B

The `sudo` in the command was creating problems. It works when I drop it. I
have another question, RTEMS trace output is either printed on console or
can be saved in binary files. How should I go about creating a plugin for
RTEMS binary output? Are there any samples or documentation which can guide
me in this regard?

Thanks