[lttng-dev] c/c++ wrappers for lttng commands

Anand Neeli anand.neeli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:25:30 EST 2015

Hi All,
i'm writing a wrapper code to start and stop tracing sessions. And i am
using lttng-ctl library for this.
I have setup session using lttng commands and using the wrapper to
start/stop session.
in the wrapper i'm calling lttng_start_tracing(char* session_name), i see
that that the program gets stuck and doesnt return from lttng_start_tracing.
Does anyone know what is the issue i'm seeing. (before i can start
debugger). I see that lttng-ctl connects checks for sessiond and send some
data to it, suspect something here.

Thanks,
Anand Neeli