[lttng-dev] Fwd: Merge two LTTng CTF traces into one

Divya Vyas dvyas at mvista.com
Mon Jan 5 02:33:51 EST 2015

Hi,

I followed all the steps in the below link but I am not getting trace
synchronized either of the way

http://help.eclipse.org/luna/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng.help%2Fdoc%2FTrace-synchronization.html

I have confirmed that net_dev and netif , inet* all tracepoint are enabled
. I have used ssh and scp and ping as my workloads.

But still my synchronization quality is absent . I am attaching some
screenshots.

I tried synchronization of two traces of same machine. I am getting
synchronization as absent .

Can you please tell me what can I do to debug it?

Thanks,
Divya