[lttng-dev] [documentation] Drawing: LTTng architecture in relation to the commandline / buffer options

Randy Wijnants randy at tty32.org
Mon May 26 05:27:35 EDT 2014

Hi!

I've drawn the LTTng architecture in relation to the commandline / buffer
options.
It would be nice if it would be used on the lttng website (if you find it
usefull ofcourse).
I'm using this for a presentation at our company to explain more in-depth
lttng configuration details.

Originally posted on IRC. As suggested by Compudj i've released it under CC
license.

Let me know what you think of it or if you have suggestions / improvements
:)
I can also provide SVG image, or push it to the repo?

http://tty32.org/Logging%20configuration2.png

Greetings,
Randy Wijnants.
"The good part about UDP jokes is that i don't have to worry if you get it
or not"