[lttng-dev] lttng git repositories and Eclipse

Marc-André Laperle marc-andre.laperle at ericsson.com
Wed Apr 30 11:57:34 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

This sounds more of a question for the CDT mailing list or forum.

On 14-04-30 11:48 AM, Thibault, Daniel wrote:
> In the first case, Project type: GNU Autotools only allows "Empty project" which is no good.

Try it this way it should work. Change the location to point to the your
lttng-ust folder. Basically, every .configure folder should map to a
different CDT project. "Empty project" in this case means that it just
doesn't create source files for you. "Makefile Project with Existing
Code" does pretty much the same thing as a new project with Makefile >
Empty project but there's not Autotools equivalent.

Marc-André