[lttng-dev] Fwd: VERY EASY one-liner fix to LTTng

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Thu Oct 31 08:23:52 EDT 2013

Hi Marcus,

I tried applying your patch, which was oddly formatted. Please try using "quilt" or "git" next time (or if you really want to generate your patch by hand, you need to use diff -urN).

I re-wrote the patch to ensure the empty brackets are on the next line (similar to the surrounding lines), with a space in between (coding style), and ends with a comma (coding style).

Next time, please provide the compiler version and compile flags you use to reproduce the issue.

Fix merged into master, stable 2.3, stable 2.2,

Thanks for reporting this problem,

Mathieu