[lttng-dev] Build and test LTTng on Travis CI

Zifei Tong soariez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:21:30 EST 2013

Hi,

I just made a travis script [1] to build and test LTTng on Travis CI.
I think this might be useful in case you work on your own lttng fork
and want to have a CI system to check your commits.

The lttng test suite runs good with gcc on Travis CI [2], with minor
changes [4] with respect to bug #666 [5] and the 50 minutes build time
limit of Travis CI.

However for clang build [3], the unit tests won't pass. And I can
confirm this failure on my own machine. I've created #697 [6] on bug
tracker with full backtraces.

Thanks !

[1] https://raw.github.com/5kg/lttng-tools/travis-ci/.travis.yml
[2] https://travis-ci.org/5kg/lttng-tools/jobs/14490911