[lttng-dev] [PULL REQUEST babeltrace] Python bindings API refactoring

Simon Marchi simon.marchi at polymtl.ca
Fri Nov 22 22:29:04 EST 2013

I'm getting this error when making in bindings/python:

sed "s/BABELTRACE_VERSION_STR/Babeltrace 1.1.1/g" <babeltrace.i.in >babeltrace.i
/usr/bin/swig -python -Wall -I. -I../../include babeltrace.i
babeltrace.i:367: Error: Syntax error in input(1).
make: *** [babeltrace_wrap.c] Error 1

Are you missing a little %pythoncode %{ around class ClockType ?
https://github.com/jgalar/babeltrace/blob/bindings/python/bindings/python/babeltrace.i.in#L361