[lttng-dev] Building LTTNG as a debian package

Willy Lambert lambert.willy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:24:09 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have successfully build an embedded target with the LTTNG toolset and I'm
now trying to package this to be able to repopulate a target from scratch.

I'm starting with the kernel modules and I did not succeed in building them
with make-kpkg modules_images.

As I have seen you produce Debian packages for recent distributions, I
wonder if your packaging architecture is available somewhere (I had q quick
look on git but debian packaging infrastructure isn't present).

Or maybe is there any documentation on this ?

Regards.