[lttng-dev] New LTTNG user

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Thu Jun 27 12:18:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

Welcome to LTTng-dev.

What distro are you using?

I am looking at the tracepoints, I see system tap has
probe:netdev.set_promiscuity, it's probably not in the default list but
it hooked onto set_promiscuity.

Maybe you can use a kprobe on set_promiscuity and then check later
events to infer if enabled is true. I'm sorry, I work more on the trace
viewing side than the kernel side so my knowledge is rather limited.

Hope this helps and please keep us updated, this is an interesting problem.

Matthew