[lttng-dev] [linuxtools-dev] View for virtual machine monitoring

Alexandre Montplaisir alexmonthy at voxpopuli.im
Tue Jul 9 15:37:06 EDT 2013

Hi Mohamad,

Quite impressive!

Small detail: I don't know if you use the exact same colors as the
Control Flow View, but the color you use for "vCPU preempted" seems
similar to the one used for the Interrupted (IRQ) state. You should make
sure they can be differentiated if shown side-by-side. In any case, it's
easy to tweak ;)

There is still some designing/reviewing to do on the required concepts,
like experiment types and state systems for experiments. But this is a
very good example of what it will be possible to do once those features
are integrated (hopefully in the coming months!)

Cheers,
Alexandre