[lttng-dev] GSoC 2013, "Instrumenting Open Source projects using UST" project.

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Fri Apr 12 12:10:41 EDT 2013

Reply from Tabibel Sami:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tabibel Sami <sami.tabibel at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [lttng-dev] GSoC 2013, "Instrumenting Open Source
projects using UST" project.
To: Christian Babeux <christian.babeux at efficios.com>

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Christian Babeux
<christian.babeux at efficios.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you have a specific open-source project in mind that you would like
> to instrument with LTTng?

I have studied little of wpa_supplicant source code lately, I
understand a little of its operation Principe, I have some backgrounds
on 802.1x authentication. and i am khow working on implementation of
EAP-SIM supplicant, It will be good thing if i can work on this
software .

> Instrumenting should be straightforward (add tracepoints to the
> application source code), the challenge will reside in finding the
> appropriates sites to instruments to get useful data out of the
> application.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks
Regards!
--
Sami

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Christian Babeux