[lttng-dev] GSoC 2013, "Instrumenting Open Source projects using UST" project.

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Fri Apr 12 11:48:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

Do you have a specific open-source project in mind that you would like
to instrument with LTTng?

Instrumenting should be straightforward (add tracepoints to the
application source code), the challenge will reside in finding the
appropriates sites to instruments to get useful data out of the
application.

Thanks,

Christian