[lttng-dev] lttng create --output problem

Ettore Del Negro ettore at ettoredelnegro.me
Tue Apr 3 16:26:23 EDT 2012

Hello,
actually 'lttng create --output dir session_name' should at least create
an empty directory with the chosen name. First of all try not to choose
an already existing directory so you can check whether it is created or not.

Anyway, i just noticed a problem with relative paths:
(~)> lttng
LTTng Trace Control 2.0.0-rc2
(~)> lttng create --output traces session
Error: Create directory failed
(~)> lttng create --output ./traces session
Error: Create directory failed
(~)> lttng create --output /root/traces session
Session session created.
Traces will be written in /root/traces

Is this expected?

Regards,