[ltt-dev] building ust for android/arm

Karim Yaghmour karim.yaghmour at opersys.com
Wed Apr 20 17:12:38 EDT 2011

Trimming content for brevity ...

I don't have enough information. Has libust been placed in aosp/external/.
That's where it would usually go. Usually the best thing is to check how
other packages in external/ are made to build part of the AOSP and do the
same.

As for the libust-initializer.c getting picked up, it looks like it's the
EXTRA_DIST flag from Makefile.am creeping in. Again, I would need more
info.

--
Karim Yaghmour
CEO - Opersys inc. / www.opersys.com