[ltt-dev] building ust for android/arm

Xing Fan xing.fan0302 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:21:09 EDT 2011

Here are more description of my setting.
1. I placed the ust code in external/ folder.
2. my Android.mk file in external/ust-0.6 looks like this:
include $(call all-subdir-makefiles)

LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_MODULE := libust
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := libust-initializer.c
LOCAL_C_INCLUDES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH) \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/include \
        external/userspace-rcu-0.4.6
include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

 3. However, I have problems to build libust.so. The error msg is:  make:
*** No rule to make target `build/core/libust-initializer.c', needed by
`out/target/product/u8500/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libust_intermediates/libust-initializer.o'.
Stop.

   It is very strange that the compiler tries to pick up
libust-initializer.c from build/core folder, even though I have specified
that the source file is in my LOCAL_PATH, which is external/ust-0.6;

 /Stella

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Karim Yaghmour <karim.yaghmour at opersys.com