[ltt-dev] building ust for android/arm

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Wed Apr 20 19:38:08 EDT 2011

My advice, is kinda silly, but, Mathieu Desnoyers is saying use a newer
version, and the version you are using is not working, I would at least
try out a new version.

What kernel are you using?

If you're on 2.6.16 We actually got it +- working with UST 0.12.

git://git.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~mattkhouzam/ust_documentation

Note: you cannot tell which core is being used if you apply the changes
in the document, so if you are using a multi-cored cpu, you really
really should consider updating your kernel.

Keep us posted with the results,

Matthew