[ltt-dev] [RELEASE] Userspace RCU 0.5.2

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Fri Nov 19 07:46:24 EST 2010

* Loïc Minier (lool at dooz.org) wrote:
>         Hey folks!
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> > > Better than that, an automated, multiplatform test infrastructure. But
> > > yes, that will need unit tests.
> > > I think it will be my next project, when I finish working my current
> > > lttv improvement.
> >
> > Please coordinate your effort with Loïc Minier, from Linaro, who showed great
> > interest in helping us to deploy an automated test setup.
>
>  Yes!  So Linaro is ramping up some automated testing infrastructure
>  this cycle; right now, it's x86 only, so not terribly exciting, but we
>  intend to run various workloads, testsuites, benchmarks etc. on a set
>  of ARM boards from various SoCs as well.  I can only offer x86 testing
>  right now though

I remember you did a presentation on a tool to help deploying this kind of
testing infrastructure. Do you have pointers to it ?

The research lab I collaborate with at Polytechnique will very probably be
interested to deploy their own test setup, and I think the tool you use might be
of great help to them.