[ltt-dev] [RELEASE] Userspace RCU 0.5.2

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Fri Nov 19 05:45:59 EST 2010

        Hey folks!

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> > Better than that, an automated, multiplatform test infrastructure. But
> > yes, that will need unit tests.
> > I think it will be my next project, when I finish working my current
> > lttv improvement.
>
> Please coordinate your effort with Loïc Minier, from Linaro, who showed great
> interest in helping us to deploy an automated test setup.

 Yes!  So Linaro is ramping up some automated testing infrastructure
 this cycle; right now, it's x86 only, so not terribly exciting, but we
 intend to run various workloads, testsuites, benchmarks etc. on a set
 of ARM boards from various SoCs as well.  I can only offer x86 testing
 right now though

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier