[ltt-dev] LTT Userspace problems

Naren tracemein at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:55:38 EST 2010

Hi,

Yes, it worked after the creation of "socks" directory under "tmp".

1. I presume that tmp/socks will be automatically created by UST unlike the
manual creation done by me to make it   work.
2. Every time, the system restarts, the user created folders are deleted
hence the need to create the socks directory after every restart.

Can you clarify on the above mentioned points and whether it is by purpose
that tmp/socks directory needs to be created manually or is there something
wrong with the UST installation.

Regards,
Naren