[ltt-dev] Using LTTng on DA8xx Target

saumya agarwal cmks2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:24:48 EST 2008

Thanks Marc, this info should get me started.

My host linux machine has a different kernel version (2.6.9), so do I
need LTTV compatible with host or target?
In DA8xx kernel sources, I see a folder named LTT which has some
source files like ltt-control.c, ltt-core.c etc, so does that mean
that LTT control tools are already available in the kernel?

--Saumya