[lttng-dev] Capturing snapshot on kernel panic

Damien Berget damien.berget at flyzipline.com
Thu May 16 14:22:52 EDT 2024

Thanks Kienan for these quick suggestions,
we'll investigate the pmem route (I was not aware of the lttng-cash
utility, it's pretty nice) even if I'm not sure how fast it would burn
through our SSD, it might still be worth trying.
As for kexec-tool, it's not officially supported on our embedded modules
unfortunately, so we might be SOL there. We may have to try to add our own
trace-point in kernel to use as trigger.
Cheers
Damien

*Damien Berget*