[lttng-dev] LTTng UST structure support

chafraysse at free.fr chafraysse at free.fr
Thu Feb 9 04:15:20 EST 2023

Hi Jérémie,

Thx for your reply,
I'm doing a mockup on an Ubuntu host for now
Ok for the graph, I cannot embed it in my application though
I wanted that application to directly output CTF (with compound types,
excluding LTTng) but I guess I'll output it in my format and then
post-process it in a bt2 graph with a custom source and the ctf sink

Best regards,

Charles