[lttng-dev] LTTng UST structure support

chafraysse at free.fr chafraysse at free.fr
Thu Feb 2 11:06:47 EST 2023

Hi,

So I wrote a draft of Rust lib above ctf-writer, using the apis as demonstrated in the ctf-writer test
For deployment I wanted to use "libbabeltrace2-ctf-writer.so" in the "libbabeltrace2-dev" package but I could not locate the matching includes in there or in the other babeltrace 2 packages
Did I miss them somewhere ? Should I have plugged in at another level in babeltrace2 ?

Best regards,

Charles