[lttng-dev] Add support for the LOONGARCH architecture

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Jan 24 06:59:05 EST 2022

Unfortunately, the qemu approach does not help much in testing that the
liburcu implementation works correctly on a given architecture's
specific memory model.

liburcu relies heavily on memory ordering, and liburcu-cds relies on
both memory ordering and atomic operations and the memory ordering
guarantees associated with them.

So if there is any way we could get our hands on real hardware, it
would be very much relevant for liburcu testing.