[lttng-dev] Creating custom application

Mosleh Uddin mosleh1235 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:11:41 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am working with an embedded system and for security purposes I don't
necessarily want the user to have the ability to execute lttng commands
(lttng-sessiond, lttng create, etc.). In order to create a session/start I
am creating a custom application which will communicate through my
application via a socket. This way my application only control lttng
functionalities.

I was wondering if you guys can direct me to some documentation where I can
understand how I can approach creating a session and implementing the
functionalities that commands like (lttng-sessiond, lttng create and lttng
start) provide. Thank you for any information.

Regards,
Mosleh