[lttng-dev] (no subject)

Zvi Vered veredz72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:17:38 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to read the file "metadata".
I read the struct:

struct metadata_packet_header {
uint32_t magic; /* 0x75D11D57 */
uint8_t  uuid[16]; /* Unique Universal Identifier */
uint32_t checksum; /* 0 if unused */
uint32_t content_size; /* in bits */
uint32_t packet_size; /* in bits */
uint8_t  compression_scheme; /* 0 if unused */
uint8_t  encryption_scheme; /* 0 if unused */
uint8_t  checksum_scheme; /* 0 if unused */
uint8_t  major; /* CTF spec major version number */
uint8_t  minor; /* CTF spec minor version number */
HEADER_END;
};

the magic is indeed 0x75D11D57.
What is next struct I should read ?
I would expect "packet context". Am I right ?
what struct is it ?

I want to write a simple babeltrace for windows.
If I succeed, and you will find it relevant, I can upload this project.

Thank you in advance,
Zvika