[lttng-dev] Need help in converting trace data into CTF

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 02:32:08 EDT 2019

Hi developers,

I have been selected at GSoC 2019. This is my project
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3696.

The objective of the project is to convert the current trace data into CTF.
After discussion with you all, I have managed to store the current trace
data into the disk. Now I have to convert it to CTF.

I have attached the stored current trace data file. Please find it in the
attachment.

I used "nc 169.254.12.97 1234 > rtems_record.out" command to store the
current trace data. Here 169.254.12.97 is IP address of QEMU target and
1234 is port of QEMU target.

Any idea how I can convert it to CTF?

Thanks