[lttng-dev] Tracepoints firing without being enabled in LTTng

Mosleh Uddin mosleh1235 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:37:00 EST 2019

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I was able to figure out the weird behavior from
the application. Turns out if I run my application as a service,  lttng no
longer can see any of the UST tracepoints and causes the behavior I was
explaining.
When I execute the application normally (./app_name), the functionality is
as expected. Is this the expected behavior? Is there some way I can trace
the userspace application while running it as a service simultaneously?

Thanks for any info,
Mosleh