[lttng-dev] How to get the sequence element by using babeltrace c API ?

Ronan Amorim ronanrmo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 03:27:36 EDT 2018

I dont remember exactly, off the top of my head I think you can do
bt_ctf_get_field_list on the field that is ctf_sequence_type and then
iterate over each of the resulting fields and use bt_ctf_get_int64 to get
the values. Not sure if it is the best way but it works for me.

Btw, is this a ctf_sequence_text or ctf_sequence field in lttng tracepoint?
If it is ctf_sequence_text it won't work because there is a bug in the API.

Regards,
Ronan