[lttng-dev] How to get the sequence element by using babeltrace c API ?

砚汐 jielan2 at 163.com
Tue Jun 26 05:35:43 EDT 2018

Hello,
I found the email address via Google, I sincerely hope that it will not disturb you. :)
 I'm using babeltrace API in C. I would like to know if there's an API to get the sequence items when the ctf type is CTF_TYPE_SEQUENCE. I tried the bt_ctf_get_index(), but it returns a bt_definition*, I don't know how to get the char elements of the sequence in the field. Could you give me some suggestions? Thanks very much!

BR,
Tina