[lttng-dev] Using lttng for traces and (in-process) logging

Norbert Lange nolange79 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:16:10 EDT 2018

I think you understood, I would want to use lttng for tracing as-is,
but have another "consumer daemon" reading the buffer from the process
and piping (the filtered log-) events back.
After spending some more time, I think lttng has too big of a scope
(system level tracing) to add this per-process feature painless.