[lttng-dev] Installing LTTNG on beaglebone black or rasberry pi

Nwafor, Ebelechukwu ebelechukwu.nwafor at bison.howard.edu
Fri Nov 18 00:24:45 UTC 2016

Thanks Jonathan for you helpful response. I was able to install the
specific linux-headers and it seems to install all of the modules. Now i've
hit another roadblock. whenever i try to list all of the kernel events
using lttng list -k, it throws an error: unable to list kernel events:
Kernel tracer is not available. I have two lttng-sessiond running.

Ebelechukwu Nwafor,
Graduate Student,
Howard University.