[lttng-dev] "lttng enable-channel --tracefile-size" bug

John Smith whalajam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:15:06 UTC 2016

thanks, just one more question, I would think that it would be more
efficient to have multiple sub-buffers writing to a file versus one
sub-buffer to one file,. Of course, when the file gets overwritten
(rolled-over by the tracefile-count option)  multiple sub-buffers are lost.
Do you have any use case recommendation?
John