[lttng-dev] CTF2-PROP-1.0: Proposal for a major revision of the Common Trace Format, version 1.8

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Sun Dec 11 17:54:43 UTC 2016

On 11 December 2016 at 12:49, Philippe Proulx <pproulx at efficios.com> wrote:
> [...]

Ah, I completely missed "update-data-stream-clock-after-packet". Seems
like my grep-fu failed me as some tag tables in the document use "Tag
name" and others simply "Name".

As for 'update-data-stream-clock-now", I hadn't thought of using it
this way, but it certainly makes sense.

Thanks for the reply!
Jérémie

--