[lttng-dev] Shared memory support?

Glenn Elliott glelliott at teslamotors.com
Tue Sep 22 00:16:43 EDT 2015

Hello urcu devs,

I am interested in using urcu for a project where interprocess communication occurs through shared memory.  Can I use urcu to synchronize access access to data structures stored in shared memory?  Has the situation changed since this question was asked several years ago (http://lists.lttng.org/pipermail/lttng-dev/2013-September/021415.html)?  If shared memory is now supported, would there be issues if readers map the shared memory regions that contain shared data structures as read-only?

Thanks,
Glenn