[lttng-dev] 答复: clock_gettime vdso issue

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Fri Mar 27 15:57:18 EDT 2015

The feature is really just that: a way to let users override the clock
source. Depending on the clock provided by the end user, it may or
may not hurt resolution.

The feature branches are here:

https://github.com/compudj/lttng-ust-dev/tree/clock-getcpu-plugin
https://github.com/compudj/lttng-tools-dev/tree/clock-plugin-ust