[lttng-dev] 答复: clock_gettime vdso issue

zhenyu.ren zhenyu.ren at aliyun.com
Thu Mar 26 20:57:43 EDT 2015

Hello  Are there any documents about what the clock override feature is? It seems that the feature will hurt time resolution,doesn't it?In fact,I will try to get the symbol addr of  __vdso_clock_gettime just like the same way glibc does with __vdso_gettimeofday.Is there any other cheaper way to call    __vdso_clock_gettime  ?
Thankszhenyu.ren
------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com>发送时间:2015年3月27日(星期五) 00:33收件人:Jesper Derehag <jderehag at hotmail.com>抄 送:zhenyu.ren <zhenyu.ren at aliyun.com>,lttng-dev <lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org>主 题:Re: [lttng-dev] clock_gettime vdso issue
Yes, the clock override feature, as well as the getcpu override,
should be merged within lttng-ust and lttng-tools master branches
this week. Stay tuned!