[lttng-dev] Progress on system crash traces with LTTng using DAX and pmem

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Sun Jan 25 09:55:18 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Matthew Wilcox" <willy at linux.intel.com>

Hi Matthew,

I've noticed that Andrew Morton picked up your DAX patchset, which is
really good news!

About the topic of DAX support on mtd-ram: I'm wonder if we would
need the pmem patchset at all if mtd-ram gets DAX support ? How
do the two approaches differ ? Has anyone tried out mtd-ram over
DAX at this point ?

Thanks for the great work! :)