[lttng-dev] Out of Tree Kernel Module

Jonathan Haws Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu
Wed Jan 21 16:22:59 EST 2015

> I have never tried this myself, but a similar question was asked on
> StackOverflow recently:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27950396/is-it-possible-to-build-lttng-probe-module-outside-of-lttng-modules-tree
>
> and the author found a solution. Maybe this can help?

That certainly helps, however I am still having the issue with my kernel
module itself not building.   That link will help me pull my LTTng probe
back into my source directory (highly desirable), but doesn't give me
any information as to why when I build my module (i.e. my driver) that
it is looking for the trace/events/sigma.h file (which doesn't exists,
nor should it - it is exartrace.h).

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Jon