[lttng-dev] Merge two LTTng CTF traces into one

Divya Vyas dvyas at mvista.com
Wed Jan 7 01:24:26 EST 2015

Hi Genevieve,

My target to is merge the traces of two different machines taken on
different time or same time .

Actually synchronization was not working on different machine so I tried on
same machine.  But now I got it correctly I think so :)

For different time we need to apply offset so that their beginning matches.
I think I need to do this .

I tried applying offset on eclipse luna ( I added linux tools in install
new software)   but I am not getting this option " Apply time offset ".

I tried on tracecompass also, where I am getting time offset option but the
synchronization view is empty . The window is not showing anything. The
tracecompass version is 0.1.0

Is there any other plugin for  synchronization ?