[lttng-dev] Trace loss in Lttng

Ranganadh Kanitmahanti ranganadh1991 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 23:03:11 EST 2015

Hi ,
 Thank you, events_discarded may be of some help for us.  Our main requirement is to find the number of discarded events per session
Ex: We use lttng_create_session() to create an session and then enabled certain events using lttng_enable_event(). The events      come  from different processes.
Now, as a whole, can we get the number of discarded events for the whole session??

Thanks & Regards,K.V.Ranganadh.