[lttng-dev] adding new channel

Anand Neeli anand.neeli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:23:17 EST 2015

Well, i can create a new session for this use-case.
But what will be the use of channels if they can be added on the fly.
The dynamic configuration of adding/deleting events and channels wont be
much useful if user has to pre-decide on what config is he going to do.
I hope you get my point on the flexibility here.

Thanks,
Anand Neeli