[lttng-dev] Listing live sessions after a session is destroyed

Marc-André Laperle marc-andre.laperle at ericsson.com
Fri Oct 31 10:47:40 EDT 2014

Hi Jérémie,

Thank you for your response. I am seeing this problem with a different viewer than babeltrace that we are implementing in Trace Compass. I filled a bug here:
http://bugs.lttng.org/issues/853

> What do you mean by "creating a new viewer"?

I meant opening a new connection to relayd which will create a new "viewer" from relayd's perspective.

Thank you,
Marc-André