[lttng-dev] Listing live sessions after a session is destroyed

Marc-André Laperle marc-andre.laperle at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 29 17:39:26 EDT 2014

I have a viewer connected to relayd and attached to a session named "live". The session is started then destroyed. Then I list the sessions using the same viewer and it returns the destroyed session. If I try to attach to it, it returns a status LTTNG_VIEWER_ATTACH_ALREADY. I think this session should not be listed or there should be a status that indicates that the session doesn't exist anymore. Or is it expected that I create a new viewer before listing the sessions again?

Thank you for the help!
Marc-Andre