[lttng-dev] Stress tests added to ctf testsuite

Alexandre Montplaisir alexmonthy at voxpopuli.im
Sun Nov 16 15:39:44 EST 2014

Hi Mathieu,

Looks great! Preliminary testing shows that Trace Compass also blows up
in many different ways, but hey that's expected ;)

If I may suggest, having a script, either shell or Python, to just
generate/clean the test traces would be very useful.
We don't use the run.sh scripts in CI (we're within JUnit tests, there
is no executable at that point), we just look at the trace directories
and try to run everything in there. If there was a simple way to "create
everything" and then "clean everything" it would make it easier to
integrate in our (and I guess others') build system.

Cheers,
Alexandre