[lttng-dev] multiple tracing sessions using relayd

Anand Neeli anand.neeli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:57:11 EST 2014

Thanks for the info Daniel,

Jérémie,
Have you tried multi-session with relayd on 2.4.1?
Also can you please give me the config you used for this?

For some reason my console is stuck when i try to enable channel for second
session.

Can same user run multiple session daemons? how does a channel
get associated with a particular sessiond (if a user can run multiple
sessiond)

Thanks,
Anand Neeli